List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs.
- Pachabel’s Canon in D. I know it well enough to hum along, but not quite well enough to do it on my own.
- Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield.
- Some sort of Irish dancing. In moderation. It reminds me of my daughter dancing.
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want. Some days I wish I my son would “get it”.
(I just asked Husband for help with this. Hisreply: “You’re not into any.”
- Scarborough Fair, traditional, simplified. I’m beginning to hate it. It’s the first song I’m learning to sing properly, and I really should have checked the pitch. It’s at the very high end of my comfort range. My teacher says I can go higher, so I guess it’s a good challenge. I really should have forced myself to like Raindrops on Roses, which is the one she recommended.
- Bethoven’s 1-2-3-44444444 . Not sure which one that is.
- Mario Kart. It’s what’s playing now. (Guess what Husband is doing.)
I tag … whoever.