Philangelus had this meme, but rather than tagging she left it open.
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I work best in silence. The computer fan really annoys me. I’m fine with kids TV and husband video games, but that’s it. Even non-vocal music distracts me.
2. I like keeping records. I even log my housework. Strangely enough, though, I can’t manage to keep a diary. I feel like an idiot when the doctor asks, "How long have you had that cough?"
3. I can’t play video games or watch much TV. I used to, but now every time I try, I feel there are other things I should be doing. Reading blogs and commenting, though, seem to get past the filter.
4. I’m knitting an afghan in colours I hate, so I can get it out of my unfinished bin. My MIL gave the wool to me. I’m also curious how large it will end up.
5. I’m learning shorthand, but enjoy writing things out. I like the feel of pen on paper, but can’t do anything on paper that should be reread before sending.
6. I window shop at Staples / Business Depot. Forget clothing or weekly grocery specials, I want to see the deals on office gizmos!
As for tagging, I’ll leave it to my readers, but would appreciate hearing if you accept.