I did another Todo list this morning, with deadlines. Many of them require several working sessions.
Long Term, Firm Deadline
- Story: Gunga Din, Rehearsal Nov 4 (4×15), perform Nov 11 (2×15)
- Story: LBMan, Rehearsal Nov 4 (10×15), perform Nov 6 and 11 (2×15 for Nov 6, 1×15 for Nov 11)
- Story: RAng, Rehearsal Nov 15 (10×15), perform Dec 4 and 9 (3×15 for Dec 4, 1×15 for Dec 9)
(4×15 means I expect 4 sessions of 15 minutes each, to either learn it or to not forget it.)
- Dad’s website: Something up Oct 20 (2 hrs), Mostly done Nov 1 (3 hrs).
- My site: Tech update Oct 19 (2 hrs)
- Bird Scramble mail Nov 1 (8 hrs)
- Halloween costumes for kids, Oct 26. (Take them to store weekend of 24th and hope they find something.)
- Shoe covers and leg warmers for bazaar, Dec 10 (includes delivery time). 6 prs shoe covers, 3 single legwarmer samples. (5hrs/pair. Goal: One pair per week.)
Finish by end of October to meet housekeeping goals:
Any without times are 15-30 minutes deep cleaning.
- Bills, Oct 20 (30)
- Pile of low-priority from desk, currently in file labelled “summer paperwork”. Nov 3. Should have been last month, but,…
- Similar pile labelled “September paperwork”. Nov 5.
- Household accounting and budget. (2 hrs) Nov 6.
- Call consignment shop for appointment,…
- Front porch / Back deck
- Clean car
- My corner
- Upper Storage
- Lower Basement
Finish by end of week to meet housekeeping goals:
- Strip and wash beds. (15) (Remake them, too.)
- Clean fish tank. (30)
- Deal with email build-up. (30)
Finish by end of day to meet housekeeping goals:
- Fold and put away laundry, including today’s load.
- Email Guelph Guild times for last night’ performance. (15)
Other things which have been on the list forever:
- Review digital photos since 2004. Print several. Mail some. Put others in album.
- Clean email archives since 2007.
- Purge recursive backups since forever.
- Final pass (yet another) on Starlight: At School and post. Add more “in their heads” to some scenes. Add more interaction with classmates. Read all comments from 4 years of BScramble and decide what to do with them.
Now, to work!